On March 20, 1944, Gu Menghua, Shen xinlou and Zhao Xikui, who were on duty frankly, were trapped by the enemy and killed by the Kuomintang’s Wang Boxiang army.
“The first floor bookstore” is located at No.
The existing archway was rebuilt in 2006, with a height of 11.3m, a width of 10.3M and a total weight of 150 tons.
It is also the stage of the historical evolution of Shanghai Architecture and an epitome of Shanghai style culture.
It has four slope tops, Xiesheng peak on the west, guanyindou on the hard mountain on the East, rows of glass windows on the second and third floors and five beams.
No tickets are required, and individuals do not need to make an appointment (teams need to make an appointment).
“The first floor bookstore” once had a “red past”.
It was announced as a cultural relics protection site in Pudong New Area on January 25, 2017.
Bridge couplets are engraved on both sides of the pier, and the south side is: “may heaven often produce good people, and may people often do good things”; On the north side is: “to help others is to help yourself, and to plant blessings, you must plant virtues”.
Many famous scholars were invited to tell stories, and a large number of retired old people were attracted.
Because the ticket price of the bookstore is low, a pot of tea water is given free, and the audience is often full and lively.
It uses a boring Gong, a Book drum and a Book cymbal to sing and sing about cause and effect.
It is now Xinchang historical and cultural exhibition hall.
Xiao Wang, special commissioner of the Communist Party of China in Pudong (pseudonym Wang Siheng), Zhu Xingmin, a Communist Party member, and Qiu Zhongmin, a Communist Party member, pretended to help the hotel with bookkeeping.
In 2004, the first floor of the building was repaired as a whole, the first floor retained the function of the bookstore, and the second and third floors became well decorated teahouses.
There are 29 existing houses.
Sitting West to East, brick and wood structure, hard mountain, gray tile roof, lotus leaf gable, all five rooms wide.
On April 4, 2014, it was announced as a cultural relics protection unit in Shanghai.
In 2020, the bookstore on the first floor was maintained, the damaged wooden columns, wooden grids and wooden floors were repaired, the fallen walls were repaired, termite control was carried out, and finally the fire-fighting facilities were updated and the interior of the building was renovated.
Xi Yangui, Du Songquan and Zhu Zi were rebuilt in the 51st year of Qianlong reign (1786).
Punch in bookstore: it can provide Pingtan, Shanghai Opera, gongs and drum books and other songs, and the repertoire is updated week by week, giving quyi lovers a good place for leisure and entertainment.
No reservation is required at the intersection of Chaoyang Road, Xinchang street, No.
Since the 1930s, a bookstore has been set up in the “first floor”, and storytellers often perform here.
Chongxiu hall is a typical representative of the official Jia residence in the high wall and deep lane of Xinchang.
In 2020, the “first floor bookstore” was maintained, and the bookstore on the first floor was reopened.
He became the monitor of the short gun squad of the fifth Songhu detachment and engaged in reconnaissance work in the area of Tanzhi town where the enemy and ourselves intersected.
There are a variety of performances, including gongs and drums (Taibao), cymbals, Tan spring, Pingtan, assorted books, etc.
145 Xinchang street, China gonggushu Art Museum, which is open from 09:00 to 16:00 every day.
[online reservation] you can make an appointment through the “Pudong observation” app – “service” page.
Reservation method for the above places to be reserved: [telephone reservation] Xinchang Ancient Town tourist service center, Monday to Sunday, 9:00-16:00, Tel: 58170650.
In the early 1960s, the famous Pingtan artists of the Shanghai People’s Pingtan troupe once performed in the “first floor bookstore”, with unprecedented box office sales.
[online reservation] you can make an appointment through the “Pudong observation” app – “service” page..
The hotel was closed in 1943.
In the second year of Tongzhi reign (1863), Yan guizeng, sun Guangyou and Guangzu advocated repair.
You need to make an appointment.
He accepted the organization transfer and left the hotel.
It was named “three generations and two grades” in order to celebrate that he, his ancestor Zhu boring and his father Zhu Si were granted second grade officials for three generations.
Gu Menghua was only 34 years old when he died.
“Qianqiu night moon” was once one of the ten scenic spots of bamboo shoot mountain.
During the reign of Emperor Kangxi of the Qing Dynasty, Qian Jianzhang and others advocated the construction of the bridge in order to facilitate the crossing of the bridge when master Jiucheng Huang went on a tour in early September every year.
Because its height is the first in the town, it is commonly known as the “first floor”.
Reservation method: [telephone reservation] Xinchang Ancient Town tourist service center, Monday to Sunday, 9:00-16:00, Tel: 58170650.
The opening hours of open information are 09:00-16:00 every day.
The “first floor bookstore” is only a few hundred meters away from the Japanese command of Xinchang Wangjia Garden (now Xinchang community health service center) in the West.
In 1941, the leader of Zhu Yamin branch of Songhu detachment, according to the research and decision of the underground party organization of the Communist Party of China, ordered Gu Menghua, an underground Party member, to raise funds by himself and set up an underground party information contact station to carry out revolutionary activities under the name of “hongfuguan Hotel” at the bottom of the “first floor bookstore”.
Around the clock in point 1, Xinlong pawn (Xinchang historical and cultural exhibition hall), No.
At present, it has been renovated into the “Pudong academician style Museum”, showing the style of 15 academicians from Pudong and 38 academicians working in Pudong.
It was announced as a cultural relics protection unit in Pudong New Area on November 3, 2010.
During the Anti Japanese War, it was the Liaison Station of the underground Party organizations of the Communist Party of China.
The memorial archway of “three generations and two grades” was built by Zhu Guosheng, the emperor of Taichang temple in the Ming Dynasty.
Comrade Gu Menghua is struggling to carry out underground work under the eyes of the Japanese army with bad environment and cunning and cruel.
4, Hongdong street, Qianqiu bridge.
They were actually engaged in underground revolutionary work here.
Everyone drank tea, listened to books and talked about the past, making the Teahouse Bookstore lively again.
It was built by Kang Bimei in 1907 (the 33rd year of the reign of Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty), covering an area of 426.6 square meters.
367-371, Xinchang street, opening hours are 09:00-16:00, the ticket price is 18 yuan, and individuals do not need to make an appointment (teams need to make an appointment).
It was first built in the 13th year of Tongzhi reign of the Qing Dynasty (1874), when it was a small tile roofed bungalow.
424 Xinchang street, on the Bank of Hongqiao port.
The bookstore was crowded every day.
On April 4, 2014, “the bookstore on the first floor of Xinchang” was announced as a cultural relics protection unit in Shanghai.
Today’s Xinchang ancient town has a gongs and Drums Book training base and many performance teams.
No reservation is required.
4 Xinchang Chongxiu Hall (Pudong academician style hall), No.
In the early 1920s, a three storey building with brick and wood structure was built, covering an area of 266.28 square meters and a construction area of 648.39 square meters.
Gongs and drums book, called “Taibao book” in ancient times, originated in the coast of Pudong and originated in the late Han and early Jin Dynasties.
In the summer of 1942, Gu Menghua, the owner of the hotel, unfortunately revealed his identity.
It was listed in the first batch of national intangible cultural heritage list in 2006.
Xinlong pawn was built in the late Qing Dynasty, covering an area of 1345.4 square meters and a construction area of 696 square meters.
In the babbling sound of children, precious folk culture can be inherited.
the content is also popular.
350, Xinchang street, open from 09:00 to 16:00.