(2) Service area refers to the net area of the main service room and auxiliary service room (the net area is the product of the net dimension obtained by subtracting the wall thickness from the axis dimension).
(2) According to the structural form, it can be divided into independent foundation, strip foundation, well grid foundation, slab foundation, raft foundation, box foundation, pile foundation, etc.
(3) The relative elevation is based on the ground of the main indoor rooms on the first floor of the building as the zero point (+ 0.00), indicating the height from somewhere to the ground on the first floor.
High building density means that the houses in the land are “full”, otherwise, it means that the houses are sparse.
(2) According to the fire resistance rating, it is divided into four levels: from level I to level IV, the fire resistance capacity of the building is gradually reduced.
The difference between the actual dimension and the structural dimension shall be the allowable building tolerance value.
(3) The utilization rate, also known as the occupancy rate, refers to the percentage of the used area in the construction area.
Expressed as a percentage.
(1) According to the durability level, it is divided into four levels: Level I, with a durability life of more than 100 years; Class II, durability: 50 ~ 100 years; Class III, durability 25 ~ 50 years; Class IV, durability less than 15 years.
Basic knowledge of construction engineering Q & A 01 what is plot ratio? Click below to see the answer.
The buried depth of the foundation shall not be less than 0.5m.
The sign size shall comply with the provisions of modular system.
10 what are three different ways to classify the foundations of buildings? Click below to view the answer (1) according to the materials used: it can be divided into brick foundation, rubble foundation, concrete foundation, reinforced concrete foundation, etc.
(3) The actual size is the actual size of building products and building components.
04 What are sign size, construction size and actual size? Click below to see answer (1) the sign size is used to mark the distance between building positioning axes (Bay and depth), as well as the size between the boundaries of building products, building components and accessories and relevant equipment positions.
Building density is the ratio of the total base area occupied by the project to the total land area.
How much did you get right? After the answer, is the knowledge very high? We will launch more content in the future.
(2) The structural dimension is the design dimension of building products and building components.
The grade of buildings is divided according to durability grade (service life) and fire resistance grade (fire resistance life).
09 what is the buried depth of foundation? What are deep foundation and shallow foundation? Click below to see the answer (1) foundation buried depth refers to the vertical distance from the outdoor design floor to the foundation bottom.
08 What is steel structure? Click below to see the answer.
The plot ratio is the ratio of the total construction area of the project to the total land area.
(5) Structural area refers to the area occupied by walls and columns.
Steel structures are mostly used in super high-rise buildings with high cost.
Steel structure is the main load-bearing member of a building, which is composed of steel.
(2) Absolute elevation is also known as altitude.
(4) Traffic area refers to the net area of walkways, staircases, elevators and other traffic connection facilities.
China sets the average sea level of the Yellow Sea near Qingdao as the zero point of absolute elevation, which is used as the benchmark for elevations all over the country.
It is generally expressed as a decimal.
Remember to pay continuous attention to Oh ~ long press to identify the QR code.
03 what is the difference between buildings and structures? Click below to see the answer.
The construction size is less than or greater than the sign size.
06 what is the building area, usable area and utilization rate? What is the traffic area and structural area? Click below to see the answer (1) the building area refers to the product of the length and width of the building and then multiplied by the number of floors.
(3) According to the stress characteristics of materials used, it can be divided into rigid foundation and flexible foundation.
All houses or places where people can produce, live or other activities are called buildings, such as apartments, factories, schools, etc; The buildings in which people do not produce or live are called structures, such as chimney, water tower, bridge, etc.
02 what is building density? Click below to see the answer.
It consists of use area, traffic area and structural area.
07 how are buildings classified? Click below to see the answer.
It has the characteristics of light weight, high strength, good ductility, fast construction and good seismic resistance.
The higher the plot ratio, the lower the comfort of residents, on the contrary, the higher the comfort.
(2) The foundation with buried depth greater than or equal to 5M is called deep foundation; The foundation with a buried depth of 0.5m ~ 5m is called shallow foundation.
05 what is elevation? What are absolute elevation and relative elevation? Click below to view answer (1) the height difference between a certain part of the building and the determined water reference point is called the elevation of the part.
In general, the construction size plus the reserved gap size or minus the necessary support size is equal to the sign size.