Sun Yat Sen’s inscription “the world is the public” in October 1919, when communicating with Fudan student representatives, Sun Yat Sen wrote “the world is the public” as a gift.
In 2018, the three storey building was renovated and opened to the public as the exhibition hall of the Communist Manifesto.
Green tiles and white bricks are dotted with red panes.
Please look forward to it.
The sculpture shows Mr.
The ninth dormitory (Jiuyuan) of Fudan University, No.
Wooden benches redesigned after historical drawings were placed in the front court, trying to restore the historical appearance.
Chen Wangdao sculpture Chen Wangdao sculpture is located in front of the exhibition hall of the Communist Manifesto of Fudan University.
In July 1929, the two wings of Yizhu hall were expanded from the original square to “H” shape, with large green brick roof cornices, covering an area of 485 square meters.
There is a permanent theme exhibition “the source of faith in the translation of the Manifesto”, which systematically shows the birth, dissemination, translation and version of the Manifesto of the Communist Party and its great impact on the development of Chinese history.
It records Wang’s life and work in Fudan from 1956 to 1977.
Later, due to the increasing collection of books, two rooms were set up on the ground floor of the building to collect books, so that it has the function of library.
They witness the footprints of Fudan people and their counterparts in the country, tell a long-standing story, continue to bring spiritual and cultural nourishment to teachers and students, and radiate new vitality between the integration of old appearance and new appearance.
Strive to embody the “four modernizations” in form: three-dimensional layout display, physical scene integration, dynamic landscape model and scientific and technological display means, so as to vividly and deeply reveal the main body and connotation of the exhibition.
It is blue gray, 40 cm high, 43 cm in diameter and weighs 48 kg.
The repaired South Hall of Xianghui hall crosses a hall separated by two glass walls and comes to the newly expanded North Hall of Xianghui hall.
The expanded Yizhu hall was renamed “Xianzhou library”.
In 1985, it was renamed “Xianghui hall”.
In May 2018, the renovation of Chen Wangdao’s old residence in Jiuyuan phase I was completed, and Fudan built an exhibition hall of the Communist Manifesto with the theme of “the source of faith”.
Xianzhou museum was renamed “building 700”, which has successively served as the office location of the Chinese department and the Department of economics.
1、 Jiuyuan patriotism education building complex Jiuyuan is the elegant name of the ninth dormitory of Fudan University.
There are 15 rooms, including 40 steel bookshelves in the library and 400 reading rooms.
The story of chaiwu translating frequently and taking ink as sugar still conveys the taste of truth to the world.
The auditorium of the National People’s Congress on the second floor was retained as it is.
The exhibition display takes history as a mirror and is divided into four sections according to the chronological order and the changes of school system attributes.
In the design scheme of Yizhu hall, concrete is used to imitate the wooden structural columns of Chinese classical buildings, and iron parts are used to make Chinese lattice windows, which makes the external modeling characteristics of this Chinese and western building more Chinese.
Therefore, in the construction, we strive to reflect the “Three Natures” in the content: historicity, reflecting the passing on of firewood and continuous context in the past century; Classic, mainly about the important figures and major events supporting Fudan’s academic status and influence; Education, while comforting the sages, enlightens the afterschool.
The school history museum is red with vermilion, symmetrically distributed along the central axis, simple and elegant.
Lighting, sound, stage machinery and all media facilities, the North Hall can achieve excellent stage effect of high-level Theater standards..
After the repair, the old classroom and reading room on the first floor were changed into multi-functional rooms, auxiliary rooms and the entrance hall of the North Hall theater.
After the national adjustment of colleges and departments in 1952, the disciplines of various colleges and departments in Fudan were reorganized, and the buildings in Fudan were also numbered and assigned again.
It covers an area of 900 square meters and a construction area of 1700 square meters.
The ground floor is a classroom and reading room, and the second floor is a auditorium, which can accommodate more than 1000 seats.
It is made of tin copper alloy.
In the early 1950s, with the large-scale adjustment of colleges and departments in Colleges and universities across the country, a group of well-known professors gathered in Fudan, including Su Buqing, Chen Jiangong and Tan Jiazhen.
Chen Wangdao’s translation took more than two months.
On July 3 this year, Su Buqing’s old house and Tan Jiazhen’s (Chen Jiangong’s) old house were renovated and officially opened to the outside world.
It was named “Denghui hall”.
In the exhibition hall of the first full Chinese translation (copy) of the Communist Manifesto at the clock in point of the repaired Jiuyuan scenery building, the first full Chinese translation (copy) of the Communist Manifesto translated by Chen Wangdao is particularly eye-catching.
It is the most Chinese style building in the campus.
Over the past three years, the exhibition hall of the Communist Manifesto has not only become an educational base for party history and school history, but also become a red landmark in Shanghai and even the whole country.
51, jiuzhao Guofu Road, was once the residence of Chen Wangdao, the old president of Fudan University and the translator of the first full Chinese translation of the Communist Manifesto.
In 2017, Fudan University started the reconstruction and expansion project of Xianghui hall to repair and protect the auditorium which is over seventy years old.
With 751 seats, 16 * 9 LED background screen, multi-level stage suspenders…
700″, which focuses on the special historical meaning of this old building, which has experienced the baptism of years and witnessed the development of the school for a century.
It not only has profound historical details, but also has high aesthetic value.
The building facade pays attention to function without decoration.
The internal structure is carved with beams and columns, the corridor waist is unadorned, and the eaves teeth are pecked high.
Today, let’s read these old buildings in Fudan University ↓ PS: starting from this issue, Xiaobu will bring you a series of architecture readable colleges and universities.
The clock of Fudan University was cast in 1916.
They complement each other with the exhibition hall of the Communist Manifesto, integrating faith, patriotism and science to form the “nine garden patriotism education building complex”.
Many famous teachers have lived here, from Chen Wangdao, the first translator of the full Chinese translation of the Communist Manifesto, to the famous mathematicians Su Buqing, Chen Jiangong, Gu Chaohao, Hu Hesheng and his wife.
Chen Wangdao standing calmly on the podium of the workers’ night school, holding the Communist Manifesto, and spreading Marxism to everyone with confidence.
In order to protect, develop and make good use of Jiuyuan’s rich red resources and thick cultural resources, Fudan University has started to implement and step-by-step promote the repair of Jiuyuan patriotism education building complex in recent years, focusing on building a new cultural landmark.
The South Hall of Xianghui hall carries the memory of countless Fudan people.
2、 Fudan University History hall the predecessor of Fudan University History hall is Yizhu hall, which was built in 1921.
The school history museum is located at “No.
After the completion of Yizhu hall, Yizhu hall was first used as the office building of the school.
At the entrance of the exhibition hall of Fudan University History Museum, there are more than 1000 pictures, nearly 400 physical objects and image materials in the museum, presenting the development process, school running achievements and school characteristics of Fudan University for more than 100 years.
3、 Xianghui hall started construction in February 1947 and was completed in June of the same year.
700″ building in 2005 to become the school history museum of Fudan University.
It has a two-story mixed structure.
After the expansion of the two wings, yizhutang repaired a new “No.
After completion, the exhibition hall of Fudan University History Museum covers an area of more than 966 square meters, which adopts the general history display method.
There are more than 1000 school history relics, including photos, books and physical objects, such as the graduation diploma at the beginning of the founding of the University in the 1920s and the “the world is the public” written by Sun Yat Sen for Fudan students And the inscription of “striving for the future”, the exhibits are of high value.
From the past professor’s residence to today’s patriotic education building complex, after many years of wind and rain, Jiuyuan stands quietly in the changes of the times and has become an important carrier to show Fudan’s learning pulse, carry Fudan spirit, enrich Fudan culture and condense Fudan’s strength.
Over the past century, old buildings in Fudan have gone through wind and frost and still stand quietly today.
In 1924, the school’s administrative office moved out of Yizhu hall, and the whole building has been used as a library since then.