After completion, it will attract attention with beautiful and elegant space and shape.
Retaining the characteristic spatial pattern, making rational use of the original spatial pattern of the building, combined with size, elegance and refinement, it is a very characteristic multi-functional public building.
In 1909, a new building was rebuilt on the original site because the original building was relatively old.
Transparent safety glass is adopted to make this unique glass awning appear ethereal and lightweight.
Under the slope top, it is mainly used as a Chinese restaurant.
The fourth floor is the top floor.
According to the height lifting of the existing Bund sidewalk, the slope of the awning and the bottom elevation of its outer edge are appropriately increased.
It uses modern multimedia means to centrally display the changes of the Bund in a century through digital photo frame, projection, touch screen, e-book, pictures and video materials..
The restoration of the hall on the ground floor and the ambulatory on the first floor mainly lies in the full restoration of its historical style and original pattern, the removal of various structures in the later stage, and the restoration of the original color of the side wall and giant column of the lobby as far as possible.
At the same time, according to the historical data, the characteristic furniture furnishings such as the bottom bar and “the longest bar in Asia” have been restored.
The restored rain canopy is verified by historical data.
In 1956, it was changed to Shanghai Seamen’s club.
When the building was initially built, a rain canopy was set at the entrance of the East facade.
Several large and small private rooms and meal preparation rooms are set.
The building basically adopts classical composition, but the towers, upper details and decoration on the top of the north and South headwalls are Baroque.
Reservation Tel.: 021-33311122 the Bund historical memorial hall is located in Huangpu Park.
In 1971, the building was renamed “Dongfeng Hotel”, which was vacant after 1998.
The spatial pattern and interior decoration of key protected areas are carefully protected.
and 13:00-16:30 p.m; 2.
2, Dongyi Road, Zhongshan, is a European neoclassical steel beam column and brick concrete structure building.
34, Yan’an East Road, Huangpu District, opening hours: 1.
Except that the plinth and column of the external wall are stone, they are all cement imitation stone walls.
It is also one of the earliest Club buildings in Shanghai.
Overall protection, environmental optimization, comprehensive cleaning, protection and renovation of the facade style along the street, and reorganization of the building and its surrounding streamline; Renovate the external environment in front of the east entrance; Reset floodlighting to highlight key parts; Relevant building connectors are newly built on the west side of the building to skillfully connect the flow of people and service lines between the old building and the new building.
Repair and restore the pebble exterior wall of the North-South facade as it is, and update the damaged exterior windows of the North-South facade.
The original 40 small rooms on the second and third floors were upgraded into 20 full suite rooms.
In 1996, the Shanghai Bund complex was announced as a national key cultural relics protection unit, and this building has become one of the important representative buildings# Architectural repair: completely reproduce the historical style # In 2006, with the transformation of the Bund traffic and the promotion of comprehensive urban service functions, Dongfeng Hotel ushered in protection, restoration, utilization and renewal after being vacant for many years.
88, Middle Sichuan Road, Shanghai opening hours: 24 hours traffic information: exit 7, Nanjing East Road, Metro Line 2 Tel.: 021-63229988# Peripheral clock in point # Shanghai Telecom museum was built in 1921.
The spatial pattern of the lobby is intact as a whole, and its decorative details have changed since its completion.
The purpose of the repair is to optimize the overall environment of the external space, reproduce the appearance and historical style, and carefully protect the existing and relatively complete key parts; Restore the important historical characteristic space and decoration, make full use of its unique historical value and inherit the architectural heritage.
The one floor double arch arc corridor and its upper arc arch wood frame glass skylight.
In 1916, a steel framed glass canopy appeared.
There are TASI dry column at the entrance, ionic classical column through the two floors in the middle five of the second and third floors, plus some local treatments, such as lintel decoration on the window, convex decorative patterns on the wall and towers, etc.
Individual, open on Saturday and Sunday, 9:30-12:00 a.m.
Groups, from Tuesday to Friday, must make an appointment five working days in advance, and the opening hours of national holidays will be announced separately.
The new building was designed by a well-known designer at that time.
The components engraved with brand words in the original structure are preferentially retained.
The museum displays precious historical materials, rich objects and various display methods to restore the historical face and interpret the long development process of China’s telecom industry for more than 140 years.
The canopy underwent transformation in the 1980s, and its structural form and size have changed, but most of the original components have been retained.
The East facade is the main facade along the river on the Bund of the building, which is atmospheric and exquisite.
Dongfeng Hotel, located at No.
On the basis of on-site surveying and mapping, after comparison and selection of multiple schemes, it is finally determined that the large canopy is basically restored to the style of 1916; On the premise of ensuring safety, the original lifting points shall be used to remove rust and maintain metal components and re coat the finish paint.
The protection and utilization design strives to completely protect and repair the East facade and corner facade, reproduce its historical features, repair the brushed stone wall and exquisite carving, retain the characteristics and continue the value.
In terms of protection and utilization, the design follows the principles of authenticity, integrity, identifiability and reversibility, focusing on rational utilization and improving quality.
The building was announced as a cultural relics protection unit in Shanghai in 1989.
According to the current specifications and safety protection requirements, a transparent safety glass sliding door linkage device is added outside the original iron grid door of the elevator, which not only takes into account the preservation of historical information, but also ensures the safety in use# Open information # Address: No.
The bottom is the most important public space and the essence of the building.
The renovation completely protected and restored the indoor space pattern and characteristic decoration of various key parts, including the entrance hall on the ground floor, the entrance hall with marble stairs, the hall, salon, the reception lobby, the arc staircase and the triangular open elevator.
The main function of the first floor is to receive meals and banquets, protect and repair the original large banquet hall, the original small banquet hall, billiard room and other spaces facing the Bund, which are changed into small restaurants.
The protection and restoration of the characteristic space and the characteristic decoration of the ground floor hall are two floors high, and the middle part is supported by eight pairs of huge double columns.
The daylighting function of large and small arc arch skylights in the hall and reading room was restored, the double-layer glass daylighting skylight was completely protected and repaired, and replaced with safety glass to improve daylighting and its quality# Construction punch point # The two triangular open elevators on the north side of the iron gate elevator lobby have become characteristic facilities of Dongfeng Hotel because of their special shape and excellent workmanship.
It was used as a club.
The West connector connects the small square between the old building and the new building outdoors, and the main equipment pipelines lead to each floor of the old building from the basement of the new building through the connector.
The original library with square skylight is changed into a lounge.
Today, let’s walk into this building and see its style ↓# Architectural composition: mainly classical # The building broke ground in 1863 and was officially completed in 1864.
The foundation was laid in 1909 and completed in 1910.
The protection, repair, renovation and renewal projects were completed in 2010 and are now for commercial use.
After 1949, it was successively used by Chinese department stores and Shanghai department stores.