[architecture can be read] this building on Hankou Road was once the birthplace of the Bank of China


In 1940, under the continuous advance of the Japanese puppets, the French concession was no longer safe, and the Shanghai Branch survived through cracks in the public concession on Jing’an Temple Road (now Nanjing West Road) in the US military defense zone Chengdu Road branch office was added at the intersection of Chengdu, and then the Shanghai Branch was moved from Xiafei road to Chengdu Road.

624 Huaihai Middle Road) in the French concession It operates together with Xiafei Road office.

On January 4, 1946, the Bank of China Shanghai Branch The bank officially resumed business in the new building at No.

50 Hankou Road returned to the “embrace” of the Bank of China In accordance with the relevant regulations on the protection of outstanding historical buildings in Shanghai, the Bank of China has repaired and maintained her, and invested a lot of energy in the repair, just to make this century old building glow again.

On February 5, 1912, the Bank of China was established here.

In April 1950, the general management office of the Bank of China was under the leadership of the head office of the people’s Bank of China.

She is classical, elegant, rigid and soft, and has become an indispensable scenic spot in the Bund buildings.

Architectural culture and story No.

At the end of 2017, the Centennial red brick building at No.

The repair of wooden stairs in the building involves the reconstruction of beam column floor structure in the building.

It is also one of the earliest Club buildings in Shanghai.

Technicians dismantle the stair frame as a whole by taking the floor as a unit.

After 1949, it has been used by China department stores and Shanghai department stores.

50 Hankou Road.

In 2005, building 50, Hankou Road was rated as an excellent historical building in Shanghai.

Because its house number is Bund 1, and it is located at the corner of Zhongshan East Road and Yan’an East Road, it is the southernmost starting point of Shanghai Bund building complex, a national key cultural relics protection unit, The reputation of “Building 1 on the Bund” also comes from this..

Punch in the ground floor of the Bank of China Gate building The dense distribution of washed stone lintel, door frame, window frame, wall arch, wall line and cornice line is an important feature of this old building.

50 Hankou Road, the Bund, Shanghai, designed by Tong and Yang, brick and concrete structure, completed in 1908.

23 office building on the Bund, the building was used by other units and returned to the Bank of China in 2015.

50 Hankou Road to Xiafei Road (now No.

After the new roof is capped, according to the spatial coordinate data collected by the total station, re lay the red tiles and restore the roof components such as chimney, Aquarius railing and dormer window.

No.

It was announced as a cultural relics protection unit in Shanghai in 1989.

In 1949, the military control commission of the people’s Liberation Army took over the Bank of China.

1 In 956, it was changed to Shanghai Seamen’s club.

The building is of classical style, with rigorous facade composition, clear vertical three-stage sliding division, neat shape outline, solemn and majestic.

In 2010, the project of protection, repair, renovation and renewal was completed and is now used for commercial purposes.

During the centennial celebration of the Bank of China in 2012, No.

The surrounding clock in points 1   Dongfeng Hotel   It was officially completed in 1864.

After repair, restore and install the mortise and tenon joints in sequence on site according to the stair structural parts with QR code number.

The round head ornaments, carved boards, handrails and elbows on the large columns of stairs shall be disassembled as a whole as possible, and the node size details of each connection position shall be drawn.

The decoration is concentrated at the entrance and corner, with Baroque characteristics.

Halfen Channel

In February 1908, the Ministry of household bank was changed to Daqing bank to exercise the function of central bank.

August 13, 1937″ After the incident, the national government asked the National Bank and all banks to choose safe places for temporary business to ensure normal economic activities and people’s livelihood.

Three all solid wood stairs must be removed first and then reinstalled.

Opening time: 24 hours Traffic information: Metro Line 2, exit 7, Nanjing East Road, Tel: 021-632299882 Asia building, with its upright, calm and simple temperament, has become a scenery in the building complex.

On March 13, 1979, with the approval of the State Council, the Bank of China was established separately from the people’s Bank of China and exercised the functions of outside the state The General Administration of foreign exchange is directly under the leadership of the State Council.

50 Hankou Road, formerly the site of the Qing bank, is the founding place of the Bank of China.

By 1911, Daqing bank had set up 35 branches in provincial capitals and trading ports, becoming the largest bank in the late Qing Dynasty.

The shield flower decoration above the south main door is carved from a whole piece of Qingtian stone, engraved with the four characters of “Bank of Qing Dynasty”, which is an immovable historical object.

In 2015, the Bank of China strengthened and renovated the building structure and restored the interior and exterior of the building, taking the safety and authenticity of the red brick exterior wall as the premise of protection, so as to restore the building to a stable historical style.

The building basically adopts classical composition, but the tower, upper details and decoration on the top of the North and south end walls are Baroque.

23 on the Bund and witnessed the rapid changes of the Bund together with No.

The office building will not be opened during the opening hours.

On January 28, the 30th year of Guangxu’s reign (March 14, 1903), Yi Yi played “trial run of the household bank of the Qing Dynasty to promote silver coins”.

After the Bank of China moved to No.

The predecessor of Bank of China is the first national bank in China, the Hubu bank.

2, Zhongshan East 1st Road, it is a European neoclassical steel beam column and brick concrete structure building.

Just like the “face changing of Sichuan Opera” of China’s intangible cultural heritage, it not only preserves the historical information of the four words “Daqing bank”, but also meets the orderly inheritance of the Bank of China.

In 1996, the Shanghai Bund complex was announced as a national key cultural relics protection unit, and this building has become one of the important representative buildings.

Located at No.

After more than a year of preparation, Hubu bank, the first national bank in Chinese history, was established in Beijing in August 1905.

Conduct QR code scanning, tracking and management for each part of the stair.

88, Middle Sichuan Road, Shanghai.

The repair team turns over the shield decorative panel of “Bank of China” with FRP material, like a drama “Mask” It is covered on the original shield decoration.

The dome copper plate shall be washed and faded, the defects shall be repaired, and the oxidation and aging treatment shall be carried out to make the physical appearance of the old and new copper plates basically consistent.

The bottom layer of the outer wall is six bricks thick, the upper part is two bricks thick, the thickness of the inner load-bearing wall is one brick to one and a half bricks thick, and the non load-bearing partition wall in the building is steel wire mesh plate strip wall.

After repair, she has changed her old appearance into a new one.

In 1971, the building was renamed “Dongfeng Hotel” It was vacant after 1998.

After the outbreak of the Pacific War, the Japanese army controlled the Shanghai public concession and the French concession, and the Bank of China retreated to the rear to support the economy and the war of resistance against Japan.

When the war of resistance against Japan sounded the horn of victory, the Shanghai branch also set sail again in the ocean of victory.

50 Hankou Road, which took two years of construction, was delivered to the Bank of China.

Only minor repair and minor repair can not continue the life of the building.

Open information address: No.

When repairing the floor and roof, in order to ensure the safety of the underpinning and repair process of new and old structures inside the building, the construction personnel install a total station at the four corners of the roof to monitor and collect the roof change data in real time.

The employees of Bank of China in Shanghai worked together to maintain their business and moved from No.

It was originally a bank of Daqing.

In 1912, the Republic of China was established, and the Bank of Qing was changed into the Bank of China.

The building was originally brick wall bearing, wooden grid and wooden floor.

Over the past century of building repair, the wooden structure of this five storey clear water red brick wooden beam column building with “middle school as the body and Western learning as the use” has been mostly rotten.

Different shapes and strong contrast have become a unique symbol of buildings along the Bund.

The floors of the building are cast-in-situ reinforced concrete floors, and the stairs are decorated with wood.

After the full brewing and planning of the South and North commercial shares of Daqing bank, the “commercial shares Federation” of Daqing bank formally wrote to Sun Yat sen in early January 1912, suggesting that “the original Daqing bank should be changed into the Bank of China and reorganized as the Central Bank of the government.

The roof of the building is a wooden herringbone slope red tile and green copper dome tower, of which the upper part of the octagonal tower at the southwest corner is a low arrow dome with a low drum base; The upper part of the south main entrance is a high arrow dome with towering towers, one high and one low, one fat and one thin.

Tags:

Related Post

[hotel architecture] Wang Xiaobo · Shenzhen architectural design and Research Institute Co., Ltd. | Huizhou yanzishanju Hot Spring Resort[hotel architecture] Wang Xiaobo · Shenzhen architectural design and Research Institute Co., Ltd. | Huizhou yanzishanju Hot Spring Resort

New book recommendation: book information of Chinese contemporary young architects IX book title: Chinese contemporary young architects IX (Volume I) book number: 978-7-5618-6848-5 format: 230mm * 300mm pages: 304 binding:

Henan Construction Recruitment | China Construction Second Engineering Bureau Co., Ltd. Zhongyuan Branch 2021 college graduates recruitmentHenan Construction Recruitment | China Construction Second Engineering Bureau Co., Ltd. Zhongyuan Branch 2021 college graduates recruitment

1、 Company profile Zhongyuan Branch of China Construction Second Engineering Bureau Co., Ltd . (hereinafter referred to as Zhongyuan Branch of China Construction Second Engineering Bureau), officially established on January