[story of party history in Xiamen Architecture] Songshan school, the former site of early revolutionary activities in Tong’an

The main building faces south.

In 1991, it was announced as a county-level cultural relics protection unit.

Luo Ming, Secretary of the provincial Party committee and Tao Zhu, Secretary of the Central Military Commission, who led the prison breaking operation, personally went to pengcuo to check the arrangement of the stronghold.

It is 38.5 meters long from east to west and 8.9 meters wide.

110, West Lane, pengcuo school, pengcuo community, Jinhai street, Xiang’an District.

In 1927, the underground Party organizations of the Communist Party of China established a farmers’ Association and farmers’ Red Guard in pengcuo village.

The party history story in Xiamen the former site of Tongan early revolutionary activities Songshan school today’s party history story “protagonist” is the former site of Tongan early revolutionary activities Songshan school.

Shamei, Huangcuo, xucuo, Lianhe, Dongjie, Liuwudian and Guankou are all their activities.

Click the video below to learn about today’s “protagonist” architecture ● the former site of Tongan early revolutionary activities, Songshan school, is located at No.

Peng Deqing (formerly known as Peng Kaizhen), Peng Ganxing, Peng Jiushi and Peng Bingzhang were recruited here.

On the west side, there are two rooms connected by curved rulers, 5.6 meters long and 6.1 meters wide.

During the war of liberation, Peng Jinli, a young revolutionary studying at Xiamen University, often traveled between Xiamen and pengcuo, took Songshan school as an underground revolutionary stronghold to publicize the revolutionary situation, took various forms to train progressive teachers and students as development objects, and carried out secret revolutionary activities in nearby Aotou, oucuo and Puyuan.

It is divided into six rooms in a row.

The plane is in the shape of a curved ruler, covering an area of 376 square meters.

Songshan school was founded by Peng Kaipu, a Singaporean overseas Chinese, in the seventh year of the Republic of China (1918).

The facade has a long row of arches, square colonnades and glass bottle railings, with western architectural style.

In the same year, Xu Yingzong, member of the CPC and Secretary of Tong’an county Party committee of the Communist Youth League, took Songshan school as the activity base of farmers’ Association and farmers’ Red Guard.

The Tongan county Party committee of the Communist Party of China actively cooperated with the prison breaking operation, and selected pengcuo Songshan school as the secret contact point and the temporary stop for the released personnel, and the he’an hall in the village as the reception station.

It is a single-layer hard mountain tile roof brick and wood structure.

They took part in organizing peasant associations and red guards in the village.

Among them, 17 of them hid in the mezzanine of the roof of Songshan school and escaped the pursuit of the Kuomintang military and police.

Peng Jinli led more than ten Xiamen Overseas Chinese students Lin Xisheng (secretary of the Party branch of the school), Lin duosu, Shi Jinquan, Xu Yuhui and most Xiamen party members to work in pengcuo village, established the Party branch (later established the County Working Committee), went deep into all parts of the country to mobilize the masses, carried out the anti “three levies” (levying Ding Ding, grain and taxation), and carried out guerrilla warfare until the liberation of Tong’an.

● in April 2002, it was built as “Peng Deqing Memorial room”, which has become a red base for party history publicity and education by using revolutionary sites.

Lifting Pin Anchor

In May 1930, the Fujian provincial Party committee of the Communist Party of China organized and led the famous May 25 prison breaking struggle in Xiamen.


In 2019, Xiang’an District Party committee and district government upgraded the exhibition hall and courtyard of Peng Deqing memorial hall, covering a total area of about 1300 square meters.

As an important activity base, the party history story sheltered underground Party organizations in different periods to carry out revolutionary work.

Tongan county Party committee also provided two sea boats to rescue more than 40 underground CPC members and revolutionary masses from Siming prison, and quietly sent them to pengcuo, hengcuo and other villages for concealment.

During the Anti Japanese War, the underground party organization of the Communist Party of China established Tongan anti enemy support association in Songshan school to carry out Anti Japanese and national salvation propaganda and revolutionary activities.

They also established women’s and children’s League organizations and put forward the revolutionary slogan of “poor peasant brothers unite and defeat local tyrants and evil gentry”.

In the spring of 1949, in order to meet the liberation, the temporary working committee of Xiamen City in southwest Fujian decided to take pengcuo village as the base to connect with Aotou transportation station.


Related Post