During the repair, the original structure and plane layout remain unchanged, focusing on the protection and repair of the entrance canopy, stairs, fireplace, chimney, wood decoration and hardware, folding the back sealed wooden doors and windows and restoring the original appearance of the open corridor on the ground floor.
It is the location of the original iron and steel plant (Pudong Iron and Steel Group) and Houtan ship repair plant.
Villa 3 is now called “osmanthus garden”, where Chen Jusheng, a world-famous brewing scientist and then chief chemist of China alcohol factory, once lived.
The largest villa No.
Only teams with more than 10 people can make an appointment to visit.
Adhering to the principle of “repairing the old as before and preserving its truth”, the repair tries to maintain its original appearance, tidy and replace the red tiles, and take reinforcement measures for the main structure to meet the requirements of long-term use.
In order to cooperate with the convening of the 2010 Shanghai World Expo and give full play to the unique charm of cultural relics buildings, this building complex has started protective repair.
Opening hours: 9:00-17:00 from Tuesday to Sunday.
Now, the villas hidden in high-rise buildings seem to travel through time and space, feeling the past and present of Shanghai, waiting for you to discover and explore.
Building opening information only opens the building appearance.
After the transformation, villas 5-7 are connected together through structures, and a glass canopy is added outside the building to enjoy the outdoor scenery indoors.
Now, it has become a residence, tavern (British bar) and banquet place for guests of Shanghai World Expo intercontinental hotel.
200, South Wharf Road, Pudong New Area in April 1935, covering an area of 17 hectares and adjacent to the Huangpu River.
and 14:00-17:00 p.m.
There is an open corridor on the south side of the ground floor, facing the original British Garden; On the lintel of the balcony on the second floor, there is a plaque “Jiwu front emblem” written by Mr.
The “two bombs and one satellite” patriotism education base is located at No.
The building is the leading building complex of China’s national chemical industry, which consists of 9 garden villas, including 4 buildings on one floor and 5 buildings on two floors.
They are scattered on the grassland, forming a beautiful modern architectural landscape, which seems to be telling the glory and legend of the past.
Villa 2, now known as “plum blossom garden”, once lived in Wei huoshou, the founder of modern industrial microbiology in China and then the chief engineer of China alcohol factory.
1, Lane 380, Dezhou road.
The opening hours are 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Glass galleries are added between buildings 5, 6 and 7 to block rainwater.
The building is of brick wood structure, square doors and windows, red tile four slope roof, clear water red brick exterior wall, European fireplace chimney, covering an area of 2500 square meters and a construction area of 1527 square meters.
Pudong middle school is located at 1105 Gaoke West Road.
After protective repair, the layout and decoration of the original rooms are retained in Building 1, which has the most architectural art value.
every day from Tuesday to Sunday (admission is stopped at 17:00), and closed on Monday (except national legal holidays).
It is a performing arts and Cultural Park, including song city’s signature programs “eternal love”, “warm Samba”, etc.
It was founded at No.
In 1954, Shanghai alcohol factory was changed to Shanghai solvent factory.
It was once the residence of Dong Yinchu, the first director of China’s alcohol factory and vice chairman of the CPPCC National Committee, when he came to Shanghai to inspect factory affairs.
At present, it is the Shanghai Art Museum.
Building 9 has been relocated to the southeast corner of the site due to the conflict with the main entrance of the architectural design of the Expo living building and because it is located within the protection scope of the original water pipe.
Glass canopy not only plays a shielding role, but also forms a clever integration between contemporary architectural technology and old buildings.
There are red landmarks such as alumni Martyrs Monument, May 30 tragedy monument, Peace Memorial Clock, School History Museum and so on.
It is open from 10:00 to 18:00 p.m.
Now, together with Xiaobian, we enter this building complex – the modern building complex of Shanghai solvent factory.
Through renovation, the towering Space of the two villas has been well utilized, and now there are two ceremony halls full of modern decoration.
Villa 8 is now called “Begonia Garden” and villa 9 is now called “Lily Garden”.
Among them, the construction standards of buildings 1, 2 and 3 are high, and the components used such as jig stone window lintel, corridor column and mosaic paving reflect the style of decorative art school.
Villa 4 is now called “dingxiangyuan”.
Opening hours: you can make an appointment on weekends, holidays, winter and summer holidays and after 3 p.m.
Buildings 2, 3 and 4 in the villa group have retained and utilized the original stairs.
1, now known as “Yulan garden”, is a western style garden villa with four slopes in Spanish architectural style.
Architectural culture and story the nine villas in the Intercontinental Hotel of Shanghai World Expo were formerly the accommodation area of the Chinese alcohol factory (1935.4-1954.9) established by the industrial department of the former national government in April 1935.
The ceremony lawn is not far from the villa.
On January 14, 2002, the modern building complex of Shanghai solvent factory was announced as a cultural relics protection unit in Pudong New Area.
China alcohol factory was the largest and most advanced alcohol factory in the Far East at that time, and it was the leader of China’s national chemical industry.
The clock in point around the building, China Art Palace, located at 205 Shangnan Road, is reconstructed from the China National Museum of the 2010 Shanghai World Expo.
Located at 1750 Expo Avenue, Shanghai song city was officially opened on April 29, 2021.
From here, you can see the villas hidden in the shade, forming a different collision and harmony with the modern buildings behind them.
Its predecessor was the living area building complex of China alcohol factory.
The exhibition hall mainly records the “two bombs and one satellite” of more than 80 people who originally lived in the northwest nuclear weapon development base (Code: Qinghai 221 factory) of Shanggang “The old hero’s passion for national defense and his return to Shanghai to give full play to the waste heat for community construction.
Houtan Park, located at 2200 Expo Avenue, is one of the core green landscapes of Shanghai Expo Park, covering an area of 18 hectares.
It is a wide lawn.
2062 new energy theme park, located at 191 tangzijing Road, is the first theme park in the future Expo Park to comprehensively display future energy and energy life.
Next to a tall building in the Shanghai World Expo Park, there are elegant buildings hidden in the shade.
The opening hours are 6:00-18:00 every day.
The dormer window and European chimney in the attic highlight the roof, with vivid outline and simple and generous interior decoration.
It is surrounded by 8200 square meters of hotel garden, of which the big lawn covers an area of nearly 1200 square meters.
At that time, it was mainly used as the dormitory for senior executives and employees of the alcohol factory.
The appearance of the small building is simple and lively, with independent modernist architectural style, and the tile eaves and canopy at the entrance leave traces of Chinese architecture.
These villas are mainly used as engineers and staff dormitories in China’s alcohol plant.
On November 19, 1934, in order to commemorate the patriotism of his father Huang Zhonghan, Huang zongxiao made and hung a plaque in the factory office building with the word “Jiwu front emblem”, which is still retained in the solvent factory complex.
The style of the 9 houses is simple and lively, reflecting the style of modern British houses.