No more painful things.” Since then, Rong brothers began to enter the textile industry with great success, and the commercial territory expanded again.
Three years later, the brothers invested another 40000 yuan to establish Fuxin flour factory.
Building and repairing Rongzhai, a magnificent red topped house standing on the lush garden, condenses the efforts of countless craftsmen, with a construction area of 2182 square meters and a garden area of 2475 square meters.
Enter the second floor through the stairs.
In 1937, the Japanese army attacked Zhabei, Shenxin No.
After the expiration of the lease, star media moved out of here, and the old house began to close the door to thank customers and recuperate.
The rich color changes increase the sense of passing through the space.
“Flour king” and “cotton spinning king” – rongzongjing Rongzhai is located at No.
Rong Zongjing and Rong Desheng followed his father’s instructions and went to work with tears after the funeral.
In the 1920s and 1930s, it can be called one of the most elegant and mysterious garden houses in Shanghai.
The reception hall is also equipped with a smoking room and billiards room.
In 1894, when the Sino Japanese war broke out and the business was depressed, Rong Xitai, the father who used to work in Guangdong, was forced to resign and brought his brother Rong Desheng back to his hometown.
On one side of the stairs are the lady’s bedroom and bathroom, on the other side are the goose yellow daylight room with xuanyue window, the dark green dining room with fireplace and the red conference room decorated with carved dado.
The color of the walls of the Rong house has maintained the original matching color, and the carved fireplace, carved dado and carved stairs have maintained the characteristics of that era Appearance.
Fuxin flour factory although the bank business is good, Rong brothers hope to move towards a larger market.
The corridor next to the bedroom leads to the beihui living room of the attached building.
The restoration team paid special attention to a large number of painted glass left over from the interior of Rongzhai.
When they were young, they worked as apprentices in Guangzhou, Shanghai and other places to make a living.
He is famous all over the country in the name of “flour king” and “cotton spinning king”.
It is a three story western style garden house with a garden.
In October 1900, the Rong brothers took the profits of the bank as the capital and jointly founded Baoxing flour mill (later renamed Maoxin flour mill).
1 factory and No.
They were diligent, honest, considerate and had more and more customers.
The auxiliary building is hexagonal and has a unique light red circular dome.
By 1921, Rong brothers had operated as many as 12 flour mills, distributed in Shanghai, Wuxi, Hankou, Jinan and other places.
Since then, Rongjia flour mill has opened more and more like a snowball.
After six years of renovation, the old courtyard house over 100 years old finally reappeared its former glory and re entered the public’s view in 2017.
After officially entering, the exquisite decoration such as complex internal ground, woodwork and colored glass in the living room is amazing..
It is because other countries set up factories in our country to chase away their ambition of economic aggression, which has seriously hit our textile industry.
Therefore, in February 1896, Rongjia invested 1500 yuan and raised 1500 yuan to open Guangsheng bank at Hongsheng Wharf in Southern Shanghai.
The mystery of Rongzhai is even more legendary because of the prominent identity of its owner.
On the other hand, the lost building details need to be supplemented in combination with history, and the necessary structural strengthening and functional innovation should be carried out for the residence.
8 factory were bombed repeatedly, hundreds of worsted machines were destroyed by the Japanese, and nearly two-thirds of Rong’s industries were destroyed by the war.
In 1898, the bank was wholly owned by the Rong brothers.
Through the corridor connected to the conference room, you can also go to the banquet hall located in the annex building.
By 1901, the Rong brothers had made a profit of more than 5000 liang of silver and were well-known in Shanghai beach.
Facing the August 13 incident, the Japanese spent their whole life His painstaking career collapsed like a building.
Compared with the proportion of the population to spindles in European and American countries, it can not meet the needs of the people.
He died in Hong Kong in February.
On the other hand, we should try our best to maintain the original state During the restoration, the restoration experts and the craftsman team learned and imitated the traditional manufacturing process and installation skills, and the building materials used were as consistent as possible with those used in the initial construction of Rongzhai a hundred years ago.
Because some missing painted patterns were difficult to completely recover, the restoration team spent a lot of time looking for and reinstalling the colored glass produced in Germany in the 1940s The main facade of this historic old house has a two-story column gallery.
Rong Zongjing was the manager and Rong Desheng was responsible for the accounts.
In 2002, Rong’s old father died Rupert Murdoch, a media tycoon preparing to explore the Chinese market, signed a 10-year lease to become News Corporation The residence of its major subsidiaries in Shanghai.
He once “sat on half of China in clothing and food”.
The main goal of Rongzhai renovation is to repair the damaged parts so as to restore the original historical appearance of the interior and exterior of the house.
All the glass and 21 panels in the center of the corridor skylight were carefully removed for cleaning, repair and reassembly.
Rong Zongjing, who arrived in Hong Kong, was worried and had a sudden illness.
In the North Shaanxi Road of Jing’an District, near Nanjing West Road, there is a garden house, which is very eye-catching: the front of the house has extraordinary classical columns, colorful glass windows, and an old camphor tree that has gone through vicissitudes at the door; To the south of the house is the grass, and to the outside is a row of carved stone low walls – it’s really a heroic house that takes quiet in the midst of trouble.
186, Shaanxi North Road, Jing’an District.
The column covers three types of columns in ancient Greece, namely Doric style, Ionian style and Corinthian style, which is quite characteristic of French classicism; The plane layout is flexible, and the internal ground, woodwork and colored glass are beautifully decorated.
On the one hand, we should try to maintain the architectural color and shape close to the original state after repair.
Now The luxurious residence presented before us shows the craftsman’s unremitting pursuit of details and handicrafts, as well as the unique charm of the historical building itself.
Rong Zongjing (1873 ~ 1938), named zongjin and named Zongjing, was born in Rongxiang, Wuxi, Jiangsu Province.
In 1912, Rong Zongjing wrote the plan for revitalizing industry, developing economy and benefiting people: “As far as the textile industry is concerned, our country has a population of 40000, with only more than 2 million spindles.
According to records, an auxiliary building was added during the expansion of Rongzhai in 1920.
The third floor of the main building is the bedroom of the master and the eldest son.
Rong Zongjing, who was nearly 60 years old, suffered a great spiritual blow.
Rong Zongjing and Rong Desheng were born in poverty.
Rong Zongjing is the brother of Rong Desheng and the uncle of Rong Yiren, vice president of the people’s Republic of China.
This foreign house is Rong Zongjing’s former residence, known as Rong house.
Its “Bingchuan” brand flour not only sells well all over the country, but also exported to Britain, France, Macao and Southeast Asian countries, which is well-known overseas.
The father and son discussed and felt that they might as well set up their own house instead of working for others.
In 2005, Rongzhai was announced as “Excellent historical buildings in Shanghai” In 2011, the renovation project of Rongzhai started.
The bank where Rong Zongjing worked also closed down due to poor management.
In 1918, Rong Zongjing bought Ximo Road (now Shaanxi North Road) In 1929, the world economic crisis began to affect China, and the losses of Rong’s enterprises were snowballing.
In the past six years, the restoration team has restored the original exquisite style of the old house.
In the years since then, Rong’s family was first used by the China Institute of economics, amateur cultural schools and restaurants.
The first floor of the building is the welcome hall, and the right side of the hall is provided with a wooden carved staircase leading to the interior of the main building.
The facade of the main building of Rongzhai is provided with a two-story column Gallery, which can be distinguished from the top of the column.
Yarn and cloth are essential goods for life, and even admire others.
Finally, he quietly ran away and temporarily took refuge in Hong Kong.
Rong Zongjing, the owner of the house, is a famous industrialist who started from scratch in modern Shanghai.