What to do in case of high-rise building fire? Please keep this escape kit!


According to the survey, the main combustors in the living room were lithium batteries, electrical appliances According to the household owner, the cause of the fire was that the battery was short circuited when the lithium battery of the battery car was being repaired at home, which caused the fire.

At about 15:00 on November 3, after a fire broke out in the homes of residents on the 11th floor of a community in Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province, and the alarm was answered, the firefighters immediately dispatched firefighters to the scene and found that the fire was raging and thick smoke was pouring out from the window.

The fire went straight to the sky and the fire was extinguished at the scene after the firefighters’ tense handling.

When the firefighters arrived at the scene, they found that the building on fire had 18 floors in total, which was a reinforced concrete structure.

‚óŹ Disclaimer: If the content of the article involves work content, copyright and other issues, please contact this official account within 30 days, and we will delete the content at the first time.

Experiments have proved that the harmfulness of “chimney effect” It takes only 30 seconds for a 30 story building with a height of about 100 meters to smoke from the first floor to the top floor without blocking! How to prevent high-rise building fire? How to escape from a high-rise fire? Let’s learn together.

The article only provides reference and does not constitute any investment and application suggestions.

This is due to the “chimney effect” and “chimney effect” formed by high-rise buildings.

Like the star logo.

On the same day, the fire broke out on the 18th floor of a high-rise residential building in Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong.

High rise building fires are often dangerous It is difficult to evacuate, and it is difficult to put out a fire.

Source | | Emergency Management Department of the People’s Republic of China..

There were 30 trapped people on the scene.

Thirteen trapped people were transferred to a safe area.

It refers to the phenomenon that indoor air rises or falls along the space with vertical slope, causing the air to intensify convection.

Fixing Socket Waved End Nail Plate

Fortunately, the accident was timely and did not cause casualties.

In high-rise building fires, the fire tends to spread rapidly upward in a short time.

Tags:

Related Post