The universe of old buildings has moved greatly | old buildings that have been translated in Shanghai

But it was not here.

Photo of the signal tower on the Bund of Shanghai in 1938 the observatory was in operation for 83 years,   In 1927, the observatory was expanded.

Crown Foot Anchor

However, due to the unfinished demolition of the house next to the former residence, which affects the translation track of the building, the whole translation project of Liu Changsheng’s former residence had to be divided into two phases, and the second phase project moved the building 100 meters.

In 2003, in order to cooperate with the widening construction of Yan’an Road viaduct, Shanghai Concert Hall began the translation project.

Maybe many people have visited it.

It is mainly used for “sending coffins (storing coffins)”, “offering sacrifices to the emperor of Guan (offering sacrifices to the Duke of Guan)” and “Yizhong (collecting and burying unowned corpses)”.

This Yang building, with a strong architectural style of integrating China and the West in the period of the Republic of China, was once the place where Xu Lingyun, Mei Lanfang and other art masters, Aisin juero Pudong and other famous fans “gathered and exchanged views”, and was once called “Nanling Institute” by later generations.

But the building was not here, and it was translated more than once! From 1946 to 1949, Liu Changsheng, then deputy secretary of the Shanghai Bureau of the CPC Central Committee, disguised himself as the little boss of the “Rongtai cigarette”, and lived on the second floor of the foreign house.

The four offices, also known as Ningbo guild hall, were built with funds raised by Ningbo’s fellow townsmen in Shanghai in 1797.

In order to reproduce the charm of the old Western-style building in the late Qing Dynasty, in the next few years, the group invited countless experts to repair the inside and outside of the building, making the old Western-style building once again a landmark landscape along the Suzhou River.

Even so, the 450 ton Observatory successfully moved 24.5 meters without any damage, which was an unprecedented initiative at that time! Today, the first floor of the Bund Observatory is the history exhibition hall, which displays many photos of old Shanghai, from which you can learn about the history and culture of the Bund and Shanghai.

After translating 66.46m, it was jacked up by 1.68m on the new address, and the area of the concert hall was fully increased by 4 times.

The old Western-style house carrying countless Suzhou River stories once faced the embarrassment of being demolished due to its disrepair for a long time.

The screen glass newly designed and built on the west side was isolated from the tall building of the life building.

Afterwards, the fellow townsmen in Ningbo launched a large-scale strike.

In the process of urban development and change, many old buildings have been retained and revitalized by relying on the great move of “translation”.

042003 Shanghai Concert Hall   Translation and “long height” parallel translation distance: 66.46 meters.

He secretly engaged in underground work as a businessman.

After it was changed into Shanghai Concert Hall in 1959, it has been one of the most important music activity centers in Shanghai for decades.

052008 – Ruihua Zhangyuan   The first Kunqu Opera propagation Institute in China, with a translational distance of 95 meters and a rotation of 35 degrees, stands at Ruihua Zhangyuan on the Bank of Suzhou River west of Caojiadu, Shanghai.

After rebirth, the old Western-style building was officially named “Ruihua camphor garden”.

At that time, Liu Changsheng’s former residence in his 80s needed to be protected.

In order to make way for the building, the only remaining gate building of Siming office was shifted by 23 meters.

At this time, the building translation technology has been relatively mature.

With the establishment of the reconstruction project of the surrounding “Fuxing village”, the old Western-style house before translation has a history of 100 years.

The gate building of Siming office on Renmin Road is the only part of the once famous Siming office.

This gatehouse is the second mobile building in Shanghai after the Bund observatory.

Three sections of the white tower were inlaid with red bricks, and the top was also decorated with red bricks, which was very eye-catching from a distance.

During 1874-1898, the public Council of the French Concession forced the public house to move to Qingpu Grand View Garden twice on the grounds of road construction, and 300000 fellow townsmen in Ningbo revolted.

Although it is no longer famous, if it can be traced back to 130 years ago, it could have been one of the most famous buildings on the Bund.

In order to protect this national treasure class old building, which was nearly 150 years old at that time, the relevant departments decided to move it eastward as a whole.

It took only more than 30 hours to complete the translation of 33 meters.

The 927 ㎡ building has a three-story exhibition area: the ground floor is mainly the scene introduction of three underground party secret contact points in Shanghai in the 1930s and 1940s.

The Shanghai Concert Hall built in 1930 is the first concert hall in China.

After just two months of translation, a brand-new Shanghai Concert Hall will be presented to the world.

During the translation period, the Shanghai Concert Hall also completed the internal renovation at the same time.

From 1930 to 1997, it changed owners several times: it was the private residence of Chen Chuxiang, the “Meili” cigarette, the large and medium-sized chemical plant of song wusheng, the founder of the school of pharmacy of Fudan University, and the “Nanlin middle school”, which finally belonged to East China Normal University.

In 1998, Shanghai prepared to build China life building.

Today, let’s take a look at the moving buildings in Shanghai! 011933 – Bund Observatory   The moving distance of the first translated old building in mordu: 24.5 meters.

In 2001, Jing’an planned to develop 900 city squares.

In 2008, in order to retain this precious history, the plot developer decided to “translate and protect” the old Western-style building.

The rare mahogany roof wrapped beams, carefully carved wood under the beams, beautiful retro stone furniture, fine copper handrails, etc.

Protecting historical sites is tantamount to collecting the precious years of Shanghai.

Its earliest name was very poetic.

The “Bund Observatory” is located at the intersection of Zhongshan first road and Yan’an East Road.

Around 1951 (after liberation), the function of “storing and transporting coffins” of Siming public office gradually disappeared, and the public office also gradually declined.

The foreign house was one of the secret organs of the Shanghai Bureau of the CPC Central Committee at that time.

021998 – Siming Office   Translation distance of the gate building of the office for 220 years: 23 meters.

The coffee shop on the second floor has a nostalgic atmosphere.

In the process of the project, the original top was raised by 1.7m, and then began to translate southward.

At that time, there was no mature translation technology for old buildings, and the observatory could only move a few centimeters a day.

032001 – former residence of Liu Changsheng   The two translation distances of the holy land of the Red Revolution: 133 meters, the exhibition hall of the history of underground organization and struggle of the Communist Party of China in Shanghai, and the “former residence of Liu Changsheng” at 81 Yuyuan Road.

All decorations are “old as old”, magnificent.

It is a very elegant place.

At first, it was the Nanjing Grand Theater, and later it was a cinema.

In 1993, the road on the Bund was to be reconstructed and expanded, and the observatory was in the middle of the planned Zhongshan first road.

It was an old foreign building built by Kunqu Opera artist Xu Lingyun in the late Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China to study and inherit Kunqu opera art.

all exuded the elegant and noble charm of old buildings on the Shanghai beach..

After the opening of Shanghai in 1843, the French built a weather signal station on the Bund through Xujiahui Observatory in 1844, which became the most “eye-catching” building on the Bund.

The simple and symmetrical chessboard architecture showed a grand and elegant cultural charm.

The old gramophone broadcasts jazz music from the 1930s and 1940s, as well as regular piano performance.

It is said that the translation project of the 5650 ton Shanghai Concert Hall, with a total cost of 150 million yuan, became the most expensive and largest cultural relics protection building translation project in Shanghai’s history at that time.

In July that year, the old foreign building not only successfully “translated” 95 meters, but also lifted 2 meters and rotated 35 degrees.

At the earliest time, it covers an area of more than 30 mu and has a construction area of about 800 square meters.

It was called “Shuiyun township” or “xiaolanting”.

In 2004, Liu Changsheng’s former residence was officially opened to the public as the exhibition hall of the history of underground organization struggle of the Communist Party of China in Shanghai.

The architectural appearance has not changed, but the internal facilities have been repaired.

The difference between this translation and the past is that the Shanghai Concert Hall is upgraded and transformed again while translating.

The French consul finally gave up the occupation of the public house of Siming due to the anti imperialist anger of the people of Shanghai.

On April 27, 2002, it was adjusted as a memorial site in Shanghai.


Related Post