Journal of architecture Ding Yao Liang Sicheng architectural design works summary 634

two point two   The tenderness of admiration: Liang Qichao’s tomb (Fig.

Other initial facilities are not available, and one plant of shuanghuai is in the north.

The stone tablet in the shape of golden ratio symbolizes Mr.


Ding Yao, School of architecture, Tianjin University this paper first is an incomplete collection of Mr.

Wang Haining” of Wang Guowei monument, with the title of “Liang Sicheng’s imitation of Xinhui” in two columns from the left: Mr.

According to the remaining steles and the old photos, the total height of the stele is similar to that of Liang Qichao’s tombstone designed almost at the same time.

The shape outline and division of each part of the tombstone are square and straight, and the chiseling strokes of the front and rear inscriptions are also extremely straight and clumsy.

Comment: This is a group of small and complete memorial building sketches and site design, and “design first and then site selection”.

Finally, the site at the southeast foot of the I-shaped hall is the consensus reached by Liang Sicheng with the principal and the university after the site survey.

On the occasion of commemorating the 120th anniversary of Mr.

The underground works of the tomb and the “cemetery” were built in early 1925.

Content: a memorial square with a side length of about 10m, including the stele body and base, pool, bench, platform, steps with a total height of about 3.7m, as well as ancient pagoda trees in front of the hill; On the inside of the monument is the designer’s title of “Xinhui Liang Sicheng’s imitation”.

The top roof is supported by Dougong, with a total height of about 5.78m.

The tombstone design is a simple combination of simple and large stones to achieve the balance of vertical height and horizontal stretch and slightly forward embrace, which is particularly amazing.

Among them, the part of “creative work architecture” is most relevant to the theme of this article.

Among several alternative sites, he believes that the site is “natural location, far better than man-made”.

Comment: the cemetery wall covers an area of about 8200 m2.

It seems that only the body of the monument (about 2.28M high) and the strip stone are the original.

There are 9 stone steps in front of the platform, with stone piers on both sides.

Such a perfect design may best meet the world’s imagination of Wang Jing’an.

The plane of the memorial Pavilion is octagonal.

Li Tai, the first governor of the government location: Beijing Botanical Garden Design and construction time: 1929-1931.

▲1   A list of Liang Sicheng’s architectural design works (the scale of each elevation is not exactly the same) these works are distributed all over China.

Liang’s birth, the author summarizes some results of on-site investigation and literature research, and makes a collection introduction to the basic situation of these architectural works on the basis of existing research, which may be convenient for researchers at home and abroad.

The monument is “all new law” – its own vertical proportion, the rhythm of the stacking of Steles, seats and platforms, and the horizontal proportion of the square formed by steles, platforms and stools should be carefully controlled in the design.

Content: tombstone, stage, steps, memorial Pavilion, cemetery entrance.

When Mrs.

  ▲ Table 1   Brief table 2 of Liang Sicheng’s architectural design works   Works description 2.1   Memorial of independent personality in the mountains and forests: Wang Guowei Monument (Fig.

PVC Chamfer

Wang Jing’an monument in Haining location: Tsinghua University, Beijing   Design and construction time: 1928-1929, from November 1928, the design drawing was basically completed in Shenyang in April 1929, Liang Sicheng went to Tsinghua to select the address on June 4, and the main body was completed and the completion ceremony was held on July 15.

On the low platform, there are four doors and four solid walls.

one   During his visit to the United States in 1947, Liang Sicheng sent an old friend architect Alfred bendiner a detailed “Jane” calendar written by himself.

Li was buried, Liang Qixun was in charge, and Liang Qichao explained the aboveground architectural design to Liang Sicheng; The aboveground buildings designed by Liang Sicheng should be mainly built from September 1929 after Liang Qichao was buried to October 1931.

Therefore, I hope the patient readers can tolerate the inescapable clumsiness of this article, because this is destined to be a journey of moths to the fire – in front of one work after another that hits the heart and soul, the real understanding of people has long been speechless.

Wang Jing’an’s independent personality; The environment under the quiet double locust trees at the foot of the mountain symbolizes the story of Jing’an half hidden in the mountains and forests of Tsinghua garden, and coincides with the Wang family name.

The tombstone, platform and steps are in the northeast of the park, the pavilion is in the center of the park, and the tombstone and pavilion are made of stone.

In front of the monument, there is a wide platform full of square bricks, and a rectangular stone slab in the center should be the place of worship.

While sorting out these materials, as a learner of architecture and architectural history, the author is inevitably infected and moved by the superb design skills and profound ideological connotation embodied in these works, as well as Liang Sicheng and Lin Hui’s fiery creative passion, the joy of discovery in the process of textual research of historical facts and historical materials, interpretation Understand that the shock of the creative mentality of the two great architects always goes hand in hand, can’t stop, and can’t help themselves.

A “brief list of Liang Sicheng’s architectural works” is listed first, as shown in Table 1.

Only three curved shapes and two symmetrical (i.e.

The monument is 3.62M high and its two wings extend out of the low wall, with a total width of about 7.9m.

5 ~ 15) ▲ 5   Facade of Liang Qichao’s tomb (2018, South to North) ▲ 6 / 7   Memorial Pavilion and Liang Sizhong’s tomb in the cemetery (2018, southeast to northwest) / L-shaped low wall and ground protruding from both sides of the tombstone (2018, southwest to northeast) ▲ 8 ~ 13 East facade of memorial Pavilion (2018, east to West); Behind the tombstone side (2018, northeast to southwest); West end of low wall and stone bench (2018, South to North); Details of small column top on the east side of the stele (2018); Shallow hand folded Portrait on the west side (2018); Details of stone inscription “Ren Gong” and “Jun Ji” (2018) ▲ 14   Liang Qichao’s tomb (Note: all project drawings in this paper are the surveying and mapping and drawing of students from the school of architecture of Tianjin University) ▲ 15   Rendering of the front elevation of Liang Qichao’s tomb (painted by Ding Yao and Li Xiao of the school of architecture of Tianjin University, and directed by Zhang Youxin) Title: first test the tomb of Mrs.

Current situation: steles, pavilions and other items exist.

Some have not been built, some have been destroyed by the war, some are no longer the original appearance, and some even have only names and traces to be found.

The proportion of tombstones and pavilions is extremely strict.

the small column top on the side of the stele, the shallow hand folded portraits at both ends of the low wall and the edge of the stone stool) are the key to the balance between the above sublime and stretch, and the vertical and horizontal effects..

The writing of this paper begins with the addition of this list.

Status quo: the monument is still erected at the original site.

2 ~ 4) ▲ 2 ~ 4 Wang Guowei monument environment (2018, looking down from the hill, northwest to Southeast); Facade of Wang Guowei Monument (2018, east to West); Rubbings on the back of the “Inscription of Mr.

Liang Sicheng’s architectural design works, including more than 20 completed, scheme, consulting or consulting projects in his decades of architect career, as well as a preliminary interpretation of 14 works: the design of Wang Guowei monument in Tsinghua Park, which began in the winter of 1928, Finally, the plan of Jianzhen great monk memorial hall was made after visiting Shugang in the summer of 1963 (Fig.

He has five famous works in this entry: 1) Jilin Provincial University, Jilin City, in 1932, cooperated with Chen Zhi, Tong Yi and Lin Huiyin; 2) Jiaotong University, Jinzhou, 1929 (destroyed in the war and cooperated with Lin Huiyin); 3) Geological Museum, National Peking University, Peiping, 1936 (in cooperation with Lin Huiyin); 4) Male dormitory, National Peking University, Peiping, 1937 (in cooperation with Lin Huiyin); 5) Although there were some obvious clerical errors in the National Central Museum, Nanjing (as a consultant architect) in 1937 (the project was suspended due to the war and continued in 1946), this is the written introduction made by Liang Sicheng when he came to the United States again to face new friends and old friends nearly 20 years after graduation, which has the meaning of the minimalist “optional collection” of architects.

However, the relevant materials and objects themselves, together with Liang Sicheng’s articles, works and pictures, have indelible important value in the academic history of Chinese architecture and even in the process of Chinese modernization.


Related Post