Important historical sites and representative buildings in modern times


In recent years, in order to protect cultural relics, especially the educational role of red relics, and do a good job in the construction of Party style and clean government, Yuexiu District clean culture and education center has been established here

.

In the hall on the first floor of the front building, there are portraits of Marx, Engels and Lenin

.

The Guangdong farmers’ Association was established, the declaration of Guangdong farmers’ Association was issued, the Executive Committee of Guangdong farmers’ Association was elected, the new constitution of Guangdong farmers’ Association was formulated, and the name and banner of Guangdong farmers’ Association were unified

.

89, Yuexiu South Road) to here, and continued its third to fifth sessions

.

After nearly two years of maintenance, reinforcement and exhibition, in November this year, Yuexiu District integrity culture and Education Museum officially opened to the public, which is also the first education museum with integrity culture as the theme in Guangzhou

.

In this spacious and quiet courtyard, there is a neat and beautiful Beige building, which was originally the garden villa of Chen Gongshou, deputy head of Guangzhou business group

.

Since its establishment, the provincial farmers’ Association took this as its base camp and led the peasants in the whole province to do earth shaking work before the “April 12” Kuomintang counter revolutionary coup in 1927

.

There was only an ordinary desk, a few chairs and a wooden bed

.

It is of brick and wood structure, surrounded by a small patio

.

In front of the building, there was a horizontal plaque with several big characters of “Guangdong farmers association”, which was very eye-catching

.

At that time, there were two wooden sentry boxes in front of the building, which were guarded by students of the Institute of agriculture with guns

.

Qu Qiubai attended the meeting on behalf of the CPC Central Committee

.

This building was originally the garden villa of Chen Gongshou, deputy head of Guangzhou business group

.

The office of the Guangdong farmers’ Association was located on the second floor and became the combat headquarters of 800000 members of the Guangdong farmers’ Association at that time

.

There are platforms and rows of benches in the hall, which become an auditorium for two or three hundred people to hold meetings and a large classroom for the Peasant Movement Institute

.

In October 1924, the revolutionary government led by Sun Yat Sen suppressed the rebellion of the commercial group and confiscated the building

.

In August 1926, the second enlarged meeting of the Executive Committee of the provincial farmers’ Association was held here

.

In 2019, it was approved and announced as the eighth batch of national key cultural relics protection units by the State Council

.

The East and west sides and the third floor of the auditorium are student dormitories

.

The office of the Guangdong farmers’ Association is located here

.

The former site of Guangdong farmers’ Association is located at No.1 Donggao Avenue (now No.6 Lixing street, Donggao Avenue), Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province

.

According to the old student’s recollection, the furnishings were very simple

.

A plaque of “Guangdong farmers’ Association” is hung in front of the building

.

In May 1926, the second peasant Congress of Guangdong Province was held

.

In October 1925, when Mao Zedong was teaching in the Fifth Agricultural Institute, he worked and stayed in a small room on the east side of the second floor

.

4

.

At that time, the number of members of Guangdong farmers’ Association ranked first in China

.

During the period of the great revolution, it was the seat of the Guangdong Provincial peasant association (hereinafter referred to as “the provincial peasant association”) which was the combat headquarters of 800000 members of the Guangdong peasant association

.

The second floor of the front and back buildings are connected, and the whole floor is the conference room and office

.

The Peasant Movement Institute (hereinafter referred to as “the Institute”) moved from Huizhou guild hall on Yuexiu South Road (now No

.

On May 1, 1925, under the leadership of the Communist Party of China, the first farmers’ Congress of Guangdong Province was held in Guangzhou

.

The first education museum with the theme of clean culture in Guangzhou, the former site of Guangdong farmers’ Association, except for the staircase of the front building was changed, the others remained the original appearance

.

After the founding of the people’s Republic of China, the former site of Guangdong farmers’ Association was used as an educational site for a long time

.

This villa has two floors in the front and three floors in the back, which are connected with each other

.

The former site of Guangdong farmers’ Association is a national key cultural relic protection unit

.

The sculpture in the museum reproduces the scene of Mao Zedong and other comrades leading the peasant movement..

.

In August 1926, the second enlarged meeting of the Executive Committee of the provincial farmers’ Association was held here

.

The meeting played an important role in further promoting the development of the peasant movement in the whole province and supporting the northern expedition

.

The first floor of the back building is the dining hall

.

In December 1979, it was announced by the people’s Government of Guangdong Province as a cultural relics protection unit at the provincial level

.

Mao Zedong once taught the theory of peasant movement in the Fifth Agricultural lecture

.

Tags:

Related Post

Inspection lot → subdivisional → divisional → unit: how to organize and implement the acceptance of construction projects at all levels?Inspection lot → subdivisional → divisional → unit: how to organize and implement the acceptance of construction projects at all levels?

The construction project is divided into “inspection lot → subdivisional works → divisional works → unit works” and the method of gradual acceptance has been adopted and standardized by the