The increased settlement of each layer and the settlement difference between observation points.
(2) Equivalent partition kn / m2, partial factor.
5 what are the main contents of the calculation sheet? A: I.
Stirrup hook; 6.
Waterproof layer, standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient.
Whether the mortar of masonry works is full, whether the strength is enough (you can pull it by hand), how the setting out of masonry is, whether it is straight, and whether the wall is flat.
(2) Pile number calculation Total pile number, total load design value.
Leveling layer, standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient.
whether there are traces of repair, if so, ask the repair reasons and whether it has an impact on the structure.
Whether adverse geological conditions affecting the foundation are found, such as soil cave, karst cave, soft soil, groundwater, etc.
What is the reinforcement acceptance? Answer: 1.
(3) Bottom powder or ceiling, standard value (1) kn / m2, partial coefficient.
Leveling and air barrier, standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient.
(3) Static load test analysis and pile position adjustment.
4 what is the acceptance of the main experience? A: the main contents that the structural engineer should pay attention to are: 1.
Reinforcement joint; 10 reinforcement certificate and test report.
Self weight of roof slab, standard value kn / m2, partial factor.
Whether the foundation depth reaches the design depth, whether the bearing layer is in place or over excavated, whether the foundation pit size is correct, axis position and deviation, and foundation size; 3.
Internal force analysis: side plate and bottom plate.
Post cast strip reinforcement; 7 tie bar; 8.
Whether the structural column in masonry is set with tenon, whether the masonry under the frame beam is dense, and whether the ring beam is set as required.
(3) Partition wall calculation: q = kn / m2, hioxqi = kn / mhio (clear height) Inaccessible roof: Dead load: (1) Waterproof layer, standard value kg / m2, partial coefficient (2) Insulation layer, standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient (3) Leveling air barrier, standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient (4) Self weight of mm thick roof slab, standard value kn / m2, partial factor Total static load: kn / m2, maintenance live load: standard value: 0.7kn/m2, partial coefficient Note: the recommended standard value of live load for non accessible roofs is 1.0kn/m2 for flat roofs and 0.5kn/m2 for inclined roofs.
What should be inspected for trench inspection? A: trench inspection is to generally find out the soil quality and special soil conditions of the foundation trench, so as to judge the local treatment of abnormal foundation; whether the original drilling needs to be supplemented, whether the original foundation design needs to be modified, and confirm the data received by yourself and the external environment of the project.
design basis 1.
(2) Calculation and selection of design value of bearing capacity.
Ground floor Dead load: (1) Thickness of concrete slab mm, standard value of self weight (KN), partial coefficient.
Overlapping length and joint rate of reinforcement; 9.
General floor: Dead load: (1) The thickness of concrete slab is mm, the standard value of self weight is kn / m2, and the partial coefficient is.
(3) The standard value of self weight of bottom powder is 0.5kn/m2.
3、 Load value 1.
Reinforcement anchorage; 2.
Reinforcement protective layer; 5.
Note that there is often a sentence “no groundwater during the survey” in the geological report on groundwater.
2、 Safety grade of structure; safety grade of concrete structure, steel structure, pile foundation, natural foundation, etc.
(4) Calculation of foundation bottom area and foundation deformation The design values of total bottom area and total vertical load shall be summarized for proofreading.
Rigid surface course (50 thick), standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient.
If there is too large difference, increase the observation density first.
(4) Design calculation of bearing platform (punching, shearing and bending) 6、 Basement calculation 1.
If there is a basement and the site is an impermeable soil layer, such as rock, the water pressure must be considered in the design, because once the foundation pit enters the water and there is nowhere to go, it will be troublesome if it is not considered in the design.
Whether the size positioning of beam, column and plate is in accordance with the design requirements, how about its forming quality, whether there are honeycomb and pitted surfaces, etc.
Floor load calculation: write separately according to the load standard layer.
Total: kn / m2 stair load calculation: Static load of stair No.: (1) Standard value of floor self weight, partial coefficient.
Whether the embedded parts are buried accurately, whether the joint reinforcement is reserved, whether the rainwater pipe overflow tunnel is reserved accurately, whether the toilet and other equipment are reserved as required, and whether the reinforcement of the back sealed hole plate is reserved.
Natural foundation (1) Selection of bearing stratum and elevation of foundation bottom.
(3) Bottom powder or ceiling, standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient.
Whether there are other factors affecting the quality of foundation construction (such as whether the foundation pit slope is appropriate and whether there is collapse).
4、 Floor (including basement) and roof load calculation (recommended format, the values in brackets are derived Recommended value) 1.
(2) Surface thickness mm, standard value of self weight kn / m2, partial coefficient.
Pile foundation (1) Calculation of ultimate standard value of single pile bearing capacity (calculated according to borehole respectively).
Quantity and diameter of reinforcement; 3.
Reinforcement principle (1) Strength control roof.
Accessible roof: Static load: finish, standard value kn / m2, partial factor.
Whether the foundation pit has accumulated water and whether the base soil layer has been stirred; 5.
(5) Foundation calculation sheet: punching, shear and bending calculation.
Data: geological survey report, pile test report, dynamic survey report, etc.
Source: if there is infringement in civil engineering, please contact delete 1 geological report to see what? Answer: 1.
Lateral pressure, water buoyancy calculation, civil air defense equivalent static load, bottom construction surcharge, ground surcharge of retaining structure.
(2) Surface thickness mm, standard value of self weight (KN), partial coefficient.
First look at the suggestions on site evaluation and foundation selection in the geological data, so as to have a general understanding of the general situation of the site; 2.
Reinforcement spacing; 4.
Whether the thickness of mortar leveling layer on the wall is too thick.
(3) Combined design value of internal force at the lower end of bottom column (can be replaced by plan).
Load calculation 2.
(2) Standard value of finish self weight, partial coefficient.
Settlement data analysis; 6.
Subtotal kn / m2 Live load: (1) standard value of live load kn / m2, partial factor.
Name and development unit of applied calculation and analysis software; 3.
(3) (4) and (5) are the same as natural foundation.
Special floor: machine room, storage and warehouse with large live load shall be written item by item.
(including the weight of air duct for hanging lamps) Total standard value of static load (KN) / m2 Live load: standard value of construction live load (KN / m2), partial factor.
(2) Calculation of design value of foundation bearing capacity.
(2) Crack control, structure self waterproof bottom plate and peripheral wallboard..
Insulation layer, standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient.
National standards, ministerial standards and local standards implemented; 2.
Ceiling or bottom powder, standard value kn / m2, partial coefficient.
Check the settlement records of each layer during construction and whether there is too large differential settlement.
calculation sheet of foundation 1.
Check the construction records, certificates of various materials, strength inspection reports of test pieces, etc.
Total: kn / m2 v.
Whether the foundation soil layer is the soil layer that reaches the data given by the geological department at the time of design and whether there is any difference is mainly the responsibility of the surveyor; 2.
Verify the geological report, solve the inconsistency through negotiation and modify the design scheme; 4.
Evaluate and understand the geological structure, soil layer distribution, site stability and uniformity of the site according to the geological profile and the physical indexes of each soil layer; 3.
Determine the foundation form; 4.
Composite foundation (1) Static load test value.
According to the foundation form, determine the foundation bearing layer, foundation buried depth, soil layer data, etc; 5.
Value of wall self weight: (1) concrete wall (2) Enclosure wall (3) Internal partition (4) Equivalent load of movable partition 2.